Palace Noble (Blue Garb)
NG+: 1018 (without Kuro's Charm)
|Drops||Lump of Fat Wax, Lump of Grave Wax, Pellet|
Palace Noble (Blue Garb) (宮の貴族・青衣, Palace Noble - Blue Robe) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Palace Noble (Blue Garb) Location
- Fountainhead Palace Nobles can be found throughout the Fountainhead Palace.
- The Head Priest of Mibu Village will turn into a unique Red-garbed Fountainhead Palace Noble upon giving him the Water of the Palace.
Palace Noble (Blue Garb) Rewards
Palace Noble (Blue Garb) Notes & Tips
- Although they lack means to directly harm the player at first, it will attempt to drain the life force of the player in the way of applying a special 'Enfeeble' abnormality, once the abnormality gauge is full, the player will become enfeebled(essentially robbed of youth and vigor, as Sekiro will be hunched over and using his katana as a cane), which will make them unable to dodge, having maximum HP severely reduced and the regular attack will become a very slow and weak swing. You will instantly drown if under water.
- The Palace Noble (Blue Garb) will unleash a grab attack after the player becomes enfeebled, which will instant-kill them if succeed. The player's death is counted as a real death, as resurrection is not possible while they are enfeebled.
- The 'Enfeeble' status will wear off after a while, the player will get a 'youth restored' notification.
- If the player manages to deal a deathblow to the Fountain Palace Noble while enfeebled, a special animation will play out as Sekiro is seeing taking back his vigor/life force from the noble, in a way very similar to what the red-robed nobles are doing to the Okami warriors in the palace grounds gatehouse.
- The Palace Noble (Blue Garb)'s attack range is quite large, and the 'Enfeeble' abnormality can be applied fairly quickly if not careful. The attack requires a direct line of sight to work, thus making it easier to escape in the indoor areas.
- Most of the blue robe nobles will have their backs turned towards the player, making stealth kills a viable option.
Palace Noble (Blue Garb) Story & Lore
- Okami, written as "淤加美 (okami)" in the Japanese version, is a dragon deity of water, rain and snow from Japanese mythology. According to Kojiki, the god was born from the blood of the slain god Kagutsuchi. The name can be alternatively written as "龗 (okami)" and "闇龗 (kuraokami)", which all hold the meaning of "dragon". It's likely that the Divine Dragon (called "桜竜/sakura-ryu" - Sakura Dragon in Japanese) is inspired by Kuraokami.
- Nobles wear garbs that heavily resembles those wore by palace nobility in Japan's Heian period. Similar to other enemies in the Fountainhead Palace, they pose a stylistic contrast to the Sengoku period the game's main events take palace.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I think I’ll call her “Miyazaki's mom"
I will play you the song of my people
So poison areas and an enemy who can debuff you in a instant kill state are the consistencies of Fromsoft's games it seems, can't wait to see how Elden Ring will use these :)
Winter Lanterns and Prison Wardens would be proud :)
Farming these flautists will give me nightmares. God damn. The dissonance of Mibu Manor...
Does anyone know if our attack while enfeebled gets bugged? I got enfeebled, but the noble didn't attack immediately, so I decided to attack. But my hits weren't landing.
They also happen to drop adamantite very frequently, which is not listed
If you get enfeebled while swimming in deep water, you instantly die. I suppose old people can't swim. I swam past the noble near the flower viewing idol to get treasure carp and just got wasted by him.
Hello prison warden from DS3:)
In ng+ I only get 848 xp, not the 1018 listed. No Kuro's charm.
Will they do the debuff on other enemies if you control them with puppeteer technique?
actually fair winter lanterns? there's quite a bit too many though, probably...
Everything up till now is acceptable. This enfeeblement stuff is complete bunk.
Enfeebled attacks don't even hit at all.
their rewards are: NG 530 exp 87 sen dropped item are: pellet- normal , lup of fat wax and grave wax- rare scrap magnetite- rare