- Slowly restores a small amount of Vitality for a period of time.
- Only 3 of these items may be held at a time. The rest go to the storage box.
How to Find Pellet
- Dropped by Enemies upon death.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Ashina Reservoir- Before going through the main doors after meeting Kuro will be some pellets.
- Ashina Reservoir- After defeating Leader Shigenori Yamauchi
- Ashina Outskirts- Near the open gate where the rifle enemies were close to the locked gate with the Ungo's Sugar.
- Ashina Outskirts- Before you go meet General Naomori Kawarada, close to the area will be shining on a snowy ledge will be the item.
- Ashina Outskirts- Going down the gate after dealing with the cannon enemy and surrounding enemies the player would encounter this item.
- Ashina Outskirts- After encountering the Spirit Emblem near the eavesdropping opportunity, dropping more would lead to encountering the item.
- Ashina Outskirts- Close to the Underbridge Valley Idol
- Ashina Outskirts- After encountering the eavesdropping opportunity about the dead mount, the item would be nearby.
- Ashina Outskirts- Close to Tengu would be the item.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited- Within the samurai gatehouse, in the basement would be the item.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited- Close to the closed gate from the tutorial right next to the Ashina Reservoir Idol.
- Fujioka the Info Broker - 8 can be bought for 80 sen
- Hirata Estate- After first being transported to Hirata and you will encounter this item behind you.
- Hirata Estate- Near the Estate Path Sculptor's Idol would be a wall. There would be an opening to the building, Follow the narrow corridor behind this building and go around it and inside would be the item.
- Hirata Estate- After gaining the Flame Vent, there would be some Pellets around.
- Hirata Estate- After meeting the dying NPC, go to the courtyard and would encounter an eavesdrop opportunity. These enemies would drop the item.
- Hirata Estate- The inner courtyard opposite the eavesdropping spot has several Roosters has the item.
- Hirata Estate- The three enemies and a torch bearer may have a chance to drop them. They are encountered before Shinobi Hunter: Enshin of Misen
- Hirata Estate- Dropped by one of the enemies that would be assisting Shinobi Hunter: Enshin of Misen.
- Ashina Castle- After grappling onto the roof of the first locked gate there would be two rat enemies. The enemies would drop the item.
- Ashina Castle- Near the locked door where the Ashina Reservoir Idol is the item.
- Ashina Castle- As you make your way toward the bigger building with a purple banner, defeat the Nighjar Ninja enemy here and spot the two across the way, that's your destination. Step a big back from this tower and grapple onto its roof, there's 1x Pellet in a nest.
- Ashina Castle- In the area where there is a woman calling for help would be some samurai enemies. These enemies would drop the item.
- Ashina Castle- After dealing with the woman, you will encounter an area with a hole. Follow the wall to the right of where you entered and you'll find 1x Pellet and a Samurai you can stealth-kill.
- Ashina Castle- After encountering the feathered enemies. The next room ahead would have the items.
- Ashina Castle- In the room where you defeat Ashina Elite - Junsuze Saze, the item would be inside.
- Ashina Castle- Close to the NPC that would tell you the shinobi is attacking.
- Ashina Castle- In the area where you will find a dead Nightjar Ninja.
- Ashina Castle- In Isshin's Room where there would also be a treasure chest.
- Toxic Memorial Mob - 5 can be bought for 80 sen
- Sunken Valley - Inside the Heavy Gunner Room near the Gun Fort Idol.
- Sunken Valley Passage - Dropped by the dual-katana wielding monkey.
- Sunken Valley Passage - Inside the Serpent Cave on top of a grapple point along with 1x Scrap Magnetite and 1x Fistful of Ash
- Ashina Depths - 2x can be looted on the rocks near the Poison Pool Idol.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be looted behind the Buddha statue where a Rooster is also found.
- Ashina Depths - 3x can be looted as you go downward slope near a broken shed, and wall hug towards a branch path leading to the rooftop of the white building.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be looted in the area with the Headless.
- Ashina Depths - 2x can be looted ahead the graveyard of the temple where the Mist Noble is encountered.
- Mibu Village - From the shrine with the sake, there's a grapple point that allows you traverse the rooftop to a set of planks, where you'll find 2; while 1 can be looted from a boat near the docks of the same area.
- Fountainhead Palace - before you commune with the Fountainhead Palace Idol, walk forward on the straw and take its right arm to drop to some stairs leading to the item.
- Fountainhead Palace - chance to be dropped by the flute-playing nobles.
- Fountainhead Palace - 2 can be found in the middle of the tree of the courtyard filled with nobles.
- Fountainhead Palace - 2 can be looted on the side passage of the area where the Sakura Bull of the Palace is encountered.
- Fountainhead Palace - before heading forward towards the Great Sakura Idol, 2 can be found on the platform on the right.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the Ni-Oh go left , you'll see 2x Mibu Possession Balloon to the left of the staircase ahead of the gate. Go up and stick to the left side to avoid the enemy cluster, and pick up 1x Pellet.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the walkthrough, there would be a part where it is named "Straw & Blades" which would describe this area. From the stairs where the Straw-hats were you can then look to a nearby grapple point and down, you can drop onto two enemies and pick up 1x Pellet. The location is described the by the image below.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the Senpou Temple walkthrough named "Down the Slope". From the Gokan's sugar with wolves, going down leads to 2 Monkey enemies. They can drop Persimmon and are easily dealt with by throwing shurikens. Pick up 1x Pellet.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the Main Hall Sculptor's Idol room the item would be by a Cricket Monk on the right side.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Behind the Inner Sanctum building, you can find 2x Pellet.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - The Poisonous Lizards guarding the pagoda is the 2x Pellet.
Pellet Notes & Tips
- Pellets are similar to Life Gems from Dark Souls II
- The location of the item in the Senpou Temple "Straw & Blades" part is described in this image: