|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Phantom Kunai
- Along with the components, requires the player to have acquired the Mechanical Barrel after defeating Gyoubu Oniwa and giving it to the Sculptor, allowing the creation of Prosthetic Tool Upgrades.
- Similar to the attack used by Lady Butterfly during her boss fight, causes a number of phantom butterflies to appear and home in on the target of the attack.
Where to find Phantom Kunai in Sekiro
Phantom Kunai Notes & TIps
- Increases the Spirit Emblem cost to 2 (doubling it) so is less useful as a general, all-purpose distraction/harassment tool compared to other Loaded Shuriken upgrades
- Anayama the Peddler presumably looted Lady Butterfly's original Phantom Kunai from the Hirata Estate after Wolf defeated her during the attack three years prior to the events of the game.
- Spinning shuriken damage plus 1.8x health damage from phantom butterflies (ignores blocking).