Red Lump is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to gain red-eyes and reduce flinching from enemy attacks. But also prohibits the use of Resurrection.
Red Lump Usage
- Consume to gain red-eyes and reduce flinching from enemy attacks. But also prohibits the use of Resurrection.
- The effect lasts for 30 seconds.
How to Find Red Lump
- Mibu Village - 2 can be found hidden inside a pot near the window of the house where the drinking NPC is (see Water of the Palace page on how to get there)
- Abandoned Dungeon - Before you encounter Underground Waterway Sculptor's Idol you will encounter the item.
- Fountainhead Palace - dive down further under the bridge the Great Carp broke by the Flower Viewing Idol to find 1.
- The Doujun quest chain yields a special Red Lump with an unique description.
- Rare drop from RED EYE enemies after Ashina is set ablaze.
- In NG+, pot nobles have an infinite stock of Red Lumps for 3 Treasure Carp Scales.
Red Lump Notes & Tips
- Other notes...