- Consume to recover Vitality for a set time
- Recovery rate appears to be faster than that granted by a Pellet.
- Duration was several times as long as a Pellet.
- Overall Vitality regen is probably a minimum of 4 Pellets worth of HP. (confirmation needed, was unable to test properly as it would fully refill my health bar several times over)
- Give to the Old Hags at Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo and Sunken Valley to unlock dialogue.
How to Find Rice
- 1x obtained from the Divine Child of Rejuvenation at the Inner Sanctum in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo after acquiring the Mortal Blade and talking to her again.
- After using your given Rice, you may return to the Divine Child of Rejuvenation for more.
- You should eat / gift the rice until you get Rice for Kuro in order to advance one of the Endings.
Rice Notes & Tips
- Rice can be a very powerful consumable in drawn out boss fights as your standard sources of healing start to run out
- Rice can still be used when other healing items are disabled, very useful for certain boss fights.