- Consume to recover Vitality for a set time
- Recovery rate appears to be faster than that granted by a Pellet.
- The healing lasts for 30 seconds.
- Overall Vitality regen is probably a minimum of 4 Pellets worth of HP. (confirmation needed)
- Give to the Old Hags at Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo and Sunken Valley to unlock dialogue.
How to Find Rice
- 1x obtained from the Divine Child of Rejuvenation at the Inner Sanctum in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo after acquiring the Mortal Blade and talking to her again.
- After using your given Rice, you may return to the Divine Child of Rejuvenation for more.
- You should eat / gift the rice until you get Rice for Kuro in order to advance one of the Endings.
- At times, the Divine Child of Rejuvenation may not give you rice even when you have no rice in your inventory. If this happens, go back to Kuro's room and receive riceball from Kuro and visit her again.
Rice Notes & Tips
- Rice can be a very powerful consumable in drawn out boss fights as your standard sources of healing start to run out
- Rice can still be used when other healing items are disabled, very useful for certain boss fights.