Various locations at night
Samurai Spirit Location
- Phantom Ashina Samurai appear behind the Under-Shrine Valley idol on the way to the Headless in the area. They ambush you when you drop down to the platform with three pyramid-like structures.
- Two are found in the Senpou Temple area, one on the clifftop with red and white pinwheels when visited later in the game.
- A Phantom Samurai be found at the Water Mill across the bridge near where you fight O'Rin
- Abandoned Dungeon - an illusory samurai will spawn later in the game next to the elevator leading to Senpou
Samurai Spirit Rewards
- Rewards: ??
Samurai Spirit Notes & Tips
- Some Samurai Spirits will spawn in previously visited places as the game progresses. This is not tied to New Game Plus or having the Bell Demon curse, but to the game's own day/night cycle.
- Unconfirmed: It's thought that they start to spawn after your first visit to the Fountainhead Palace and it becomes night in the rest of the world (one of the game's loading screen tips mentions spirits being more prevalent at night)
- Not affected by Snap Seeds, nor are they particularly vulnerable to Divine Confetti
- Their appearance is similar to that of a White Phantom from the Dark Souls series.