Samurai Spirit Location
- Three Samuari Spirits appear behind the Under-Shrine Valley idol on the way to the Headless in the area. They hide out of sight on the platform with three pyramid-like structures.
- Two are found in the Senpou Temple area, one on the clifftop with red and white pinwheels when visited later in the game.
- A Samurai Spirit be found at the Water Mill across the bridge near where you fight O'Rin
- Abandoned Dungeon - a spirit will spawn later in the game next to the elevator leading to Senpou
Samurai Spirit Rewards
Samurai Spirit Notes & Tips
- Some Samurai Spirits will spawn in previously visited places as the game progresses. This is not tied to New Game Plus or having the Bell Demon curse, but to the Time of Day in game.
- Spirits first appear at evening, with additional spirits appearing at night.
- They are not affected by Snap Seeds, nor are they particularly vulnerable to Divine Confetti.
- Their appearance is similar to that of a White Phantom from the Dark Souls series.
- Some of these spirits can instantly become alert after you resurrect, whether you lost all your vitality or used a Bite Down or the Hidden Tooth. Be prepared to continue fighting or retreat.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!