Scrap Iron Usage
- Bring this material to The Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to be used for a variety of Prosthetic Tool Upgrades.
Where to Find Scrap Iron
- Sold by merchants for 150 sen once started NG+.
- Sold by Fujioka the Info Broker for 150 sen at the Dilapidated Temple
- Dropped by Ashina guards, guards at Hirata Estate, uncommonly by Rats, and other Enemies upon death.
- Ashina Outskirts - After taking the grapple path from the cannon warrior. The item will eventually be encountered.
- Ashina Outskirts - Can be purchased from Anayama the Peddler after telling him what the Ashina Samurai want
- Ashina Castle - After the two heavy weights where you can eavesdrop on the soldiers, grapple onto the pagoda, there's 1x Spirit Emblem behind you and a jump + grapple to a branch to obtain 2x Gachiin's Sugar and 1x Scrap Iron. But BE CAREFUL as Poisonous Lizards hang above the items.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited- From the Ashina Castle Idol and remnant Kuro and Emma jump over a wall to fall onto some water. Grapple out and you'll find the items.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited- In the tower with a remnant for Kuro, from outside the tower grapple onto the roof and go around the tower rooftop. From there the item would be a tree to the side of the tower.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited- After defeating Lone Shadow Longswordman, and you can now grapple and grab the item you saw when you started the game and the scrap iron is nearby.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 3x can be looted near a large cluster of monkeys.
- Ashina Depths - 5 can be looted in the area with the Headless.
- Ashina Castle - The area on the castle wall with poisonous lizards.
- Ashina Castle - In the section of the walkthrough for Ashina Castle named "Deathblows from Abobe" , Grapple onto the protruding rooftop to go back up. You will then want to go to the furthest side of the empty area and go up a short staircase that leads to a cliff, there's 1x Scrap Iron in this corner, as well as 2x Fistful of Ash.
- Ashina Castle - From the Kuro and Emma remnant go left jump over a wall too tall onto some water. Grapple out and you'll find 1x Scrap Iron
- Ashina Castle -You will find 1x Scrap Iron by a tree overlooking the moat and bridge with the Ashina Castle Idol
- Ashina Castle - Inside the caste,there would be an area with 3 samurais. Grapple onto the ceiling and go into the crawlspace to pick up 2x Gachiin's Sugar and get a good view of their positioning. You can use these grapples to get to a safe space if you are in a tight spot. In the room below you, there's 1x Scrap Iron and 1x Ako's Sugar.
- Ashina Castle -There would be a gate that leads to a few Monkey enemies, but first jump and grab onto the side of the gate and walk across it and drop down toward the pond to find 2x Scrap Iron.
- Abandoned Dungeon - From the Underground Waterway Idol , as you go towards the water you will encounter the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - After exiting the house where the Senpou Temple idol, turn left and go around the corner to find 1x Gachiin's Sugar. Now go the opposite way (right from the exit) and you'll spot another item. This is 1x Scrap Iron.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the part of the walkthrough named "Straw & Blades", the net enemies have a chance to drop the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Around the area of the Shugendo Sculptor's Idol there would be rat enemies where it would drop.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - The cleave enemy patrolling the grounds around the two cleave guards standing back to back just outside Main Hall will sometimes drop 1x Scrap Iron.
Scrap Iron Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 99 material