|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Sen Throw
- Press : Sen Throw - Throw coins
- Hold : Raining Money - Scatters a large amount of sen
Where to find Sen Throw in Sekiro
- Available to be unlocked after the Gouging Top prosthetic upgrade.
- Crafted from upgrade menu using:
Sen Throw Notes & Tips
- Below is a table showing how many Sen you will throw based on how much money you are holding. Each Sen that connects does about 25-30% of the damage of the base Loaded Shuriken.
- Total damage at 501+ sen: 0.7x health and 1.5x posture, charged mode: 1.1x and 2.2x.
|Sen Held||Sen Thrown with R2||R2 Sen Cost||Sen Thrown with Held R2||Held R2 Sen Cost||Spirit Emblem Cost|
|501 and Up||5||10||11||15||2|