Sentry is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Typically found in areas with multiple guards, either high above or concealed.
- Watching over the fort where General Tenzen Yamauchi is.
- Below the Blackhat badger tower.
- Ashina Reservoir, near the well where the game begins.
Sentry Notes & Tips
- They have great perception and can often spot the player over long distances, even when in stealth. Once the Watchmen detects the player, it will sound an alert to all nearby enemies, which will start looking for the player.
- These enemies are actually the only ones in the game that cannot actually kill you, they can bring you down to 1 health, but that's as far that they can do.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!