Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named, and have 2 or more health bars. This means they require at least 2 Deathblows in order to kill, they are generally much more difficult than normal enemies, and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Location
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Rewards
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Notes & Tips
- Mikiri Counter can make this fight much easier, so it is advised before facing him.
- You can Stealth Backstab him once by pulling each other enemy first and defeating them, and then hiding in the flowers until you can get him.
- Playing aggressively works well here, as you can interrupt many of his thrust attacks by hitting him as he performs them. Try not to panic when you see the red kanji, if you are attacking, as you will likely interrupt it if you keep swinging.
- Shinobi Hunter Enshin is dressed as a Sohei.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Lore
- Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
- Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Strategies
Eliminate the lesser enemies first while using the flowers on the left-hand side to Backstab Deathblow this Mini-Boss for one of its health bars. Afterwards use the Mikiri Counter to punish his thrust attacks, or dodge his attacks while following up with counter attacks. Like most spear enemies its best to stay aggressive.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Image Gallery