Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen (忍び狩り・弥山院圓真, Shinobi Hunter - Enshin of Misen) is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. This Complete Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Mini-Boss Guide gives you strategies on how to beat Shinobi Hunter Enshin easily, as well as tips, tricks and lore notes. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are generally much more difficult than normal enemies, and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
Be careful of his pointy stick poke attack because he will hit you and that's not good.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Location
Where to find Shinobi Hunter Enshin in Sekiro?
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Rewards
What do you get from defeating Shinobi Hunter Enshin in Sekiro?
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Notes & Tips
- Mikiri Counter can make this fight much easier, so it is advised before facing him.
- You can Stealth Backstab him once by pulling each other enemy first and defeating them, and then hiding in the flowers until you can get him.
- Playing aggressively works well here, as you can interrupt many of his thrust attacks by hitting him as he performs them. Try not to panic when you see the red kanji, if you are attacking, as you will likely interrupt it if you keep swinging.
- Shinobi Hunter Enshin is dressed as a Sohei.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Lore
- The Shinobi Hunters are monks of Misen temple, as pointed out by Gokan's sugars. Many of these same men with spears can be found dotted around the land of Ashina who use similar if not the same movesets.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Mini-Boss Guide Strategies
Sekiro Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Video Strategies
Sekiro Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Strategy Writeup
Eliminate the lesser enemies first while using the flowers on the left-hand side to Backstab Deathblow this Mini-Boss for one of its health bars. Afterwards use the Mikiri Counter to punish his thrust attacks, or dodge his attacks while following up with counter attacks. Like most spear enemies its best to stay aggressive.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Image Gallery