Shugendo Memorial Mob
|Location||Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo|
Shugendo Memorial Mob is an NPC in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Shugendo Memorial Mob's is a Merchant that is located in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo, after the Shugendo Sculptor's Idol.
Shugendo Memorial Mob Information
- Location: Shugendo Memorial Mob's is a Merchant that is located by going left and down from the Shugendo Idol in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- If you chose to talk with him after meeting the divine child he will give the player a persimmon
- 1x Dragon's Blood Droplet - 180 Sen
- 2x Persimmon - 30 Sen
- 3x Ako's Sugar - 80 Sen
- 5x Ungo's Sugar - 80 Sen
- 1x Five-color Rice - 1600 Sen
- 2x Light Coin Purse - 110 Sen
- 3x Heavy Coin Purse - 550 Sen
- 2x Bulging Coin Purse - 1100 Sen.
- 2x Scrap Magnetite - 330 Sen
- Eel Liver
- Divine Confetti
- Snap Seed
- Scrap Iron
- Black Gunpowder
- Crow's Bed Memorial Mob- near Outskirts Wall - Gate Path Idol in Ashina Outskirts.
- Battlefield Memorial Mob - near Ashina Castle Gate Idol in Ashina Outskirts.
- Dungeon Memorial Mob - near Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Idol in Ashina Castle.
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: ??
- Trivia and such go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Only good seller
Why does it say he sells divine confetti it doesnt show it for me
Added how he gives you a persimmon when talking :)
On my run he isn't selling scrap iron. Is there some condition for him to start selling it?
i had no idea this guy existed, i found all the revolving shinobi doors on my first playthrough and all the jizou statues but this guy remained a mystery until someone mentioned him and i was like "there's no senpou memorial mob, what do you mean"
Well holy ****, I'm on NG+4 and didn't even know about this guy. I wonder if I missed anyone else because I was confident I'd met everyone I could.
For some reason this mob and the dungeon mob doesn't sell me any droplets. :(((
if you talk to him you get a persimmon as well.