|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Spinning Shuriken is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Spinning Shuriken
- R2: Shuriken Throw: Attack by Throwing a Shuriken.
- R2 Hold: Spinning Shuriken THrow. Charge the rotational power of the shuriken before throwing. Hits the enemy multiple times.
Where to find that Spinning Shuriken
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Shuriken
- Unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel
- You need 200 Sen and 3x Scrap Iron to obtain this item
Spinning Shuriken Notes & TIps
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade
- Charged shuriken is ineffective against airbone enemies, because only first of the 3 hits will deal damage.
- Charged mode: 0.62x health and 0.33x posture damage.
Don't forget that you have to equip this after crafting. I don't know why though. It should just replace weaker version
I've tried all types of stuff to get this to work but it just doesn't...
Doesn't seem to work for me...