|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Spiral Spear is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Spiral Spear
- R2: Thrust
- R2 Again: Pull
- Hold R2: Three thrusts in succession
- Damage: Roughly 2x base
- Spirit Emblem Cost: 1
Where to find Spiral Spear in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Spear.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- You need 1000 Sen, 4x Scrap Magnetite and 10x Scrap Iron.
Spiral Spear Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.