|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Spring-load Firecracker is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Spring-load Firecracker
- R2/RT: Shinobi Firecracker. Scatter a flash of gunpowder in front of you. Easily frightens beasts.
- Hold R2/RT: Spring-load Firecracker Charge up the spring mechanism to scatter a flash of gunpowder in all directions while spinning.
Where to find that Spring-load Firecracker
- It's an upgrade of the Shinobi Firecracker
- Requires: 2x Scrap Iron, 1x Black Gunpowder, 200 Sen.
Spring-load Firecracker Notes & Tips
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
Bought them but they don't appear in my inventory. Ffs now the upgrade progression is fked.
Huh there is no comments here.