Ungo's Spiritfall is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It consumes Spirit Emblems to increase the Physical Defense of Sekiro for a limited time.
Ungo's Spiritfall Usage
- Provides 33% Damage Reduction for 30 seconds.
- This increases to 45 seconds with the Devotion Latent Skill.
- Consumes 2 Spirit Emblem per use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Ungo's Spiritfall
- Dropped by Headless enemy in the moat outside Ashina Castle
- Found by going into the body of water near the Old Grave idol in Ashina Castle - requires players to complete Mibu Village first.
Ungo's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 3 to 2 and increased the duration to match that of Ungo's Sugar