Ungo's Spiritfall (吽護の御霊降ろし, Fallen Spirit of Ungō) is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It consumes Spirit Emblems to increase the Physical Defense of Sekiro for a limited time.
Ungo's Spiritfall Usage
- Provides 33% Damage Reduction for 30 seconds.
- This increases to 45 seconds with the Devotion Latent Skill.
- Consumes 2 Spirit Emblem per use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Ungo's Spiritfall
- Dropped by Headless enemy in the moat outside Ashina Castle
- Found by going into the body of water near old grave idol in Ashina Castle - requires players to complete Mibu Village first.
Ungo's Spiritfall Notes & Trivia
- The "un" syllable (吽) at the beginning of Ungō's name is a nod to the term ungyō (吽形), or "closed-mouthed form", one one of the two traditional facial expressions of Buddhist guardian deity statues, along with agyō (阿形). The ungyō expression is meant to suggest the closed-mouthed voicing of the second half of the Sanskrit "aum".
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 3 to 2 and increased the duration to match that of Ungo's Sugar
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Fujioka the Info Broker also sells them infinitely for 120 somehow. I'm in NG+ and he just....does now. I never met him in Ashina, but I don't think that would be the case?