Ungo's Sugar Usage
- Provides 33% Damage Reduction for roughly 30 seconds.
- This increases to 45 seconds with the Devotion Latent Skill.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Ungo's Sugar
- Fujioka the Info Broker - unlimited amount, for 100 sen.
- Dropped by Enemies upon death.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Ashina Outskirts - from the Ashina Outskirts idol, Climb up and around a short wall and crouch to avoid enemy detection.
- Ashina Outskirts - near the locked gate with the two enemies.
- Estate Path - from the Estate Path Idol, grapple up twice the highest structure and proceed further toward the Bamboo of the area to find the item.
- Estate Path - located at the inner courtyard where there are multiple roosters within the courtyard.
- Ashina Castle - reward from the old lady by the bridge if the Demon Bell is used next to her.
- Hirata Estate- From the idol, grappling up twice to the highest structure allows you to drop down in a side section that contains 1x Spirit Emblem. Proceed further toward the Bamboo of the area to obtain 3x Ungo's Sugar.
- Hirata Estate- The rooster in the courtyard area drops this item.
- Ashina Castle- Make your way toward the bigger building with a purple banner, defeat the Nighjar Ninja enemy here and spot the two across the way, that's your destination. Step a big back from this tower and grapple onto its roof, there's 1x Pellet in a nest. Grapple onto the opposite building and take on the two enemies here. If you are having trouble with them, you can attempt to dash past and hide, but there are a lot more ahead so it will require a lot of grappling. You can alternatively use items to boost your performance. The item ahead in one of the rooftops is 1x Ungo's Sugar, and you can stealth around these rooftops to defeat several more enemies.
- Ashina Castle-Outside the room where Blackhat Badger is the items.
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - 5 can be bought for 80 sen
- Sunken Valley - after crossing the bridge and climbing up the ledges leading towards a path of a cave filled with enemies, you'll find the item atop a grapple point.
- Sunken Valley Passage - near the Toxic Memorial Mob merchant, go towards the big dead tree trunk to find the item.
- Sunken Valley Passage - In the path towards the Bodhsattva Idol,cross the stone bridge. Drop down near the vantage point to the large cluster of monkeys there is a bunch of items plus an important Pacifying Agent. From the pacifying agent you can grapple across the cliff to get 1x Ungo's Sugar.
- Fountainhead Palace - 1 can be found at the large courtyard that has several more items and beasts.
- Fountainhead Palace - jump to the platform and commune with Feeding Grounds idol, then go up the staircase to obtain 2x.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the part of the of the walkthrough named "Straw & Blades", there would be a Big temple, in its around area would be the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Near the bonfire would be enemies. Near those enemies would be the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the part of the walkthrough " Return to the Large Fire", there would be a described staircase in which under it would be the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the Main Hall Sculptor's Idol has the item.
Ungo's Sugar Notes & Tips
- Has almost double the duration of its Spiritfall counterpart when paired with the Devotion Latent Skill. (No longer true after Patch 1.03)