White Pinwheel is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to send Kotaro to the Hall of Illusions.
White Pinwheel Usage
- Can be given to Kotaro instead of the Red and White Pinwheel for a different path in their questline.
- Using this item is the only way to eventually get the Taro Persimmon. While not strictly required for the Dragon's Homecoming Ending (a regular Persimmon can be used to further the questline), giving it to the Divine Child will give a unique dialogue.
How to Find White Pinwheel
- Obtained from a cliff below the barred room which leads to the Demon Bell on Mount Kongo. This location can be reached via a side route along the cliffside, which involves a small ledge-hang sequence after a long jump.
White Pinwheel Notes & Tips
- This item is NOT required for an alternate ending. The Divine Child can be given a regular Persimmon to progress her questline.
- You can still give this item to Kotaro after first offering him the Red and White Pinwheel. This unlocks the option to spirit him away in the Hall of Illusions.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The true ending
Pin... Wheel DS1 PTSD intensifies!!!
Okay I read that totally wrong the first time. I thought it meant you can't give him both in general. I was about to be pissed, as I could have gotten the white pinwheel if I didn't give up on the path. As every time I was in the air my game would freeze up for a second and not accept my input to grab the ledge... Happy I looked up whether it was over there or not, almost missed out on a few things over that weird freeze issue. (I just brute forced it, spamming the button while it's frozen. Jumping from red pinwheels location. Just stating in case anyone else has this issue.)
This page fails to explain what the white pinwhee actually does. Oh wait this is FEXTRA, the laughing stock of the internet
Here's some hopefully better directions. 1. Go to the entrance to the armored knight miniboss fight. You can fast travel here with the temple grounds shrine. Go to the edge of the cliff covered in red and white pinwheels. 2. Once you're at the edge of the cliff, proceed to the right. You'll have to be looking directly over the edge. 3. you should see a ledge way down that you can grab on to. You're going to have to jump and grab it. 4.Once you grab on, climb up and follow the path until you reach the jumpy walls. You should encounter some poison geckos. Jump up these walls and you should get to the pure white pinwheels. It is on the cliff facing the same direction as the first one you came from. P.S. - If you haven't encountered the demon bell yet, follow the path on the path on the opposite side to the pinwheel. Also, there will be a shinobi door which will lead to a headless miniboss.
hello, i find Red and White Pinwheel but i cant find white pinwheel. and i cant give it to kotaro Red and White Pinwheel how i get white pinwheel why shoud i do?
So this item is useless if you give the red & white pinwheel instead?
I love the directions on Fextralife "right over there somewhere, jump there and then go there".
The page is wrong, this is NOT required for an alternate ending.
can be given to the depressed man who sits near the first idol (move right and the jump down