White Pinwheel Usage
- Can be given to Kotaro instead of the Red and White Pinwheel for a different path in their questline.
- Using this item is the only way to eventually get the Taro Persimmon. While not strictly required for the Dragon's Homecoming Ending (a regular Persimmon can be used to further the questline), giving it to the Divine Child will give a unique dialogue.
How to Find White Pinwheel
- Obtained from a cliff below the barred room which leads to the Demon Bell on Mount Kongo. This location can be reached via a side route along the cliffside, which involves a small ledge-hang sequence after a long jump.
White Pinwheel Notes & Tips
- This item is NOT required for an alternate ending. The Divine Child can be given a regular Persimmon to progress her questline.
- You can still give this item to Kotaro after first offering him the Red and White Pinwheel. This unlocks the option to spirit him away in the Hall of Illusions.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!