White Spear Monk is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
White Spear Monk Location
White Spear Monk Rewards
White Spear Monk Notes & Tips
- Although this monk originates from the Misen Temple, and not that of Senpou, they bear a striking resemblance in their character models, although these appear to be more aggressive.
- He can be found before fighting the 'Blue Spear Monk' in the wide clearing to the left of the structure that leads to the Hirata Estate - Main Hall, or after finding Owl for the first time if that's too complicated.
- Though they are monks of a temple, they're unaffected by 'Divine Abduction,' reminding the player that these are a group separate from those on Mt. Kongo's Senpou Temple. This also explains why they are one of the only enemies, aside from those at the main hall's entrance in Senpou, that drop Gokan's Sugars.
- Be wary of the monk's sweeping attack, as the monk will sometimes immediately follow up with a thrust attack while the player is still in the air. However, if the player has the skill Mid-Air Deflection, then this thrust attack can be deflected. If successfully deflected, this will deal a huge amount of posture damage to the monk, usually enough to break posture completely, rewarding the player with an easy kill.
- Other notes
White Spear Monk Story & Lore
- The Shinobi Hunters are Misen monks, people who have trained their body and core to an extreme level in order to properly combat Shinobi, as properly represented when they drop Gokan's Sugar, which boosts their core (posture).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!