White Spear Monk is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
White Spear Monk Location
White Spear Monk Rewards
White Spear Monk Notes & Tips
- Although this monk originates from the Misen Temple, and not that of Senpou, they bear a striking resemblance in their character models, although these appear to be more aggressive.
- He can be found before fighting the 'Blue Spear Monk' in the wide clearing to the left of the structure that leads to the Hirata Estate - Main Hall, or after finding Owl for the first time if that's too complicated.
- Though they are monks of a temple, they're unaffected by 'Divine Abduction,' reminding the player that these are a group separate from those on Mt. Kongo's Senpou Temple. This also explains why they are one of the only enemies, aside from those at the main hall's entrance in Senpou, that drop Gokan's Sugars.
- Be careful of its perilous sweeping attacks, as he can actually attack you while you're still in the air, before you double jump on his head.
- Other notes
White Spear Monk Story & Lore
- The Shinobi Hunters are Misen monks, people who have trained their body and core to an extreme level in order to properly combat Shinobi, as properly represented when they drop Gokan's Sugar, which boosts their core (posture).