Weapons in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and information about their stats is shown below.
As far as we know the katana is the only primary weapon, so I'll use this page to list the known off-hand attachments (for now at least).
- A grappling hook, or more correctly a kunai with a rope attached, is an integral part of the shinobi's prosthetic arm (and most likely the gameplay mechanics as well), and can probably not be unequipped.
- A short axe that can overpower and break enemy shields.
- A steel fan seen in the trailer that opens up like a shielding umbrella.
- A shuriken-dispenser, probably the item that looks like a bicycle bell. Unknown if it's a launcher or just a container, but I assume the latter.
- A fire-cracker attachment, used to scare and dazzle the enemy.
- Some kind of fireball-cannon, it's assumed that this is also the item that can enhance the main katana with a fire buff.
- In the screenshots of the box-art we also see the protagonist with a second katana on his back, so dual wielding might also be a thing.