Sekiro Weapons are limited to a set of Katanas that the protagonist wields in battle, and special tools for the Prosthethic Arm. In the screenshots of the box-art we also see the protagonist with a second katana on his back, but there is no dual-wielding.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Katana
The katana is the only primary weapon, and the progression of gameplay is done by improving one's Techniques rather than finding other or better weapons.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Prosthetic Weapons and Tools
Currently known Prosthetic Tools include:
- A Grappling Hook, or more correctly a kunai with a rope attached, is an integral part of the shinobi's prosthetic arm (and most likely the gameplay mechanics as well), and can probably not be unequipped.
- A Loaded Axe that can overpower and break enemy shields.
- A steel fan seen in the trailer that opens up like a shielding umbrella.
- A Shuriken firing mechanism, probably the item that looks like a bicycle bell. Unknown if it's a launcher or just a container, but I assume the latter.
- A fire-cracker attachment, used to scare and dazzle the enemy.
- Some kind of fireball-cannon, it's assumed that this is also the item that can enhance the main katana with a fire buff.