Mushin Arts (葦名・無心流, Ashina School of Mushin) is a skill tree in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this skill tree focuses on unlocking a set of moves that are upgraded, and stronger versions of each tree's ultimate ability. Players will need to unlock prerequisite skills in order to gain the listed skills in the Mushin Arts Skill Tree.
Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
How to Acquire Mushin Arts
- This can be obtained by completing a quest from Tengu of Ashina, then upon mastering the final skill of any skill tree, he will provide you with the Mushin Esoteric Text that contains the skills of the Mushin Arts. You will need to finish the Ashina Castle Genichiro fight for him to move to the Serpent Shrine Idol in Ashina Castle.
- After Tengu leaves his second location it can be acquired from Isshin Ashina.
- If Isshin dies, Emma will be at his body in Kuro's room and will give the Mushin Esoteric Text as long as the requirements were met.
- Mushin Arts require skills of other arts to unlock.
- Empowered Mortal Draw is locked and cannot be purchased if the player is not currently in possession of the Mortal Blade (such as at the start of a New Game Plus playthrough)
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Mushin Arts Skill Tree
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Mushin Arts Skills
|Name||Effect||Skill Points Needed||Requirements|
|Empowered Mortal Draw||Draw additional power, resulting in a longer-ranged, more powerful slash attack.||5||Living Force
|Shadowfall||After leaping into the skies with Shadowrush, allows one to perform a spinning sword attack as they descend.||6||High Monk
|Spiral Cloud Passage||Unleashes shockwaves||9||Shadowrush