|Effect||Unleash a long-range, powerful thrust|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
|Skill Tree||Shinobi Arts|
Shadowrush (奥義・大忍び刺し) is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the "Shadowrush" Combat Art.
Unleash a long range, powerful thrust, then use the impaled opponent as a platform to vault into the skies.
Be as an owl on the hunt, and return to the skies after stabbing your prey. Spirit Emblems are consumed when leaping.
How to Acquire Shadowrush
- Shadowrush requires 6 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Shadowrush Notes & Tips
- Shadowrush is a Combat Arts Skill
- This move was created by the Owl and is used by him in the Owl (Father) boss fight
- Deals 1.35x + 0.5x = 1.85x health and 0.9x + 0.9x = 1.8x posture damage (dash + leap), can be continued with two sword slashes for a total of 2.35x and 2.47x damage.