|Effect||Perform a follow-up attack with certain tools that imbues the sword with the tool's effect|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Living Force is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Allows one to perform a follow-up attack with certain tools that imbues the sword with the tool's effect.
The Sculptor retired the Shinobi Prosthetic after developing this technique. He'd gone too far, killed too many. The flames of hatred had begun to manifest...
How to Acquire Living Force
- Living Force requires 4 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Living Force Notes & Tips
- Living Force is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Flame Vent, Divine Abduction
- The effect lasts for a maximum of 8 seconds for all tools except the Lazulite Sacred Flame where it lasts 20 seconds. For Divine Abduction the effect also runs out after one sword swing.
- With Divine Abduction, the follow-up attack has the same turn-around effect as the second attack from the prostetic tool, allowing you to save on spirit emblems. The imbued effect seems to only have the instant-kill effect for Monks.