Mibu Breathing Technique
|Effect||Allows one to dive underwater, as well as breathe underwater indefinitely.|
|Skill Type||Latent Skill|
Mibu Breathing Technique is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Latent Skill. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
This skill is unlocked during gameplay rather than by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
A secret method of breathing known as the Mibu Breathing Technique. This Latent Skill allows one to dive underwater, as well as breathe underwater indefinitely.
Developed by the founder of Mibu Village. "Those who seek to join the procession must master the Mibu Breathing Technique. Without it, the Divine Dragon cannot be met."
How to Acquire Mibu Breathing Technique
- Mibu Breathing Technique is acquired after defeating the Corrupted Monk (Illusion)
- Ashina Castle
- From the Ashina Castle Sculptor's Idol jump down and dive in the moat.
- From the Old Grave Sculptor's Idol run back toward the castle and jump into the lake. Some loot and a Headless are at the bottom of the lake.
- Sunken Valley
- From the Under-Shrine Valley Sculptor's Idol turn around and grapple across the gap there will be two rifleman to kill. From the rifleman double jump and climb the wall across the small gap. Jump up another wall then hug the next wall and shimmy across the ledge. Run past the pyramids and the body of water will be at the end of the trail. Follow the cave until you can surface. The Headless will be in-front of you in the cave.
- Abandoned Dungeon
- From the Underground Waterway Sculptor's Idol the water can be dived into. One can find loot and about mid-way through a side-tunnel toward the room Doujun is in front of.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo
- From the Temple Grounds Sculptor's Idol you can go forward and dive into the lake. A prayer bead, treasure carp, and Holy Chapter: Infested
- Sunken Valley
- From the Riven Cave Sculptor's Idol turn around and dive into the lake. Treasure carp and loot can be found.
- From the Guardian Ape's Watering Hole Sculptor's Idol turn right and go toward the waterfall.
- Ashina Depths
- The player can dive in the lake and river water around the Mibu Village and Water Mill Sculptor's Idols.
- Fountainhead Palace
- The huge lake
- Just before the Flower Viewing Stage idol, directly opposite a Blue-robed Noble and a spear Okami warrior is a small diveable hole that allows you to emerge inside a room filled with loot.
- Hirata Estate
- The lake at the beginning of the area around the Dragonspring - Hirata Estate and Estate Path Sculptor's Idols.
- The river right to the left of the Shinobi Hunter (after the Estate Path Sculptor's Idol and before the Bamboo Thicket Slope Sculptor's Idol).
- The lake area after the Bamboo Thicket Slope Sculptor's Idol
- Ashina reservoir
- The starting area of the game, in the depths of the cave
Mibu Breathing Technique Notes & Tips
- Mibu Breathing Technique is a Latent Skill
Note that the skill isn't available in NG+ until you reacquire it after defeating the Corrupted Monk.
Also let's you prove your neither wood nor a witch.
the one near shinobi hunter has no treasure
I can’t believe From managed to make underwater traversal easy AND fun. I almost wish there were more big lakes to explore besides Fountainhead Palace, but then you know IGN would have a fit.
Mibu Village: The lake at the start of the town contains a prayer bead, red carp eyes, and some other goodies. Definitely should be included in the guide, those are some great items.
Ashina castle- Ashina reservoir- the cave where you spawn in there is a body of water that you can enter, contains one mibu balloon of soul
Hirata estate- Checked all of the rivers and lakes, all of the carps are available for you to slay from the surface of the lake the only one that you cant reach and where you need the diving technique is right below the bridge the small lake before reaching owl in the burning mansion, so that you guys dont have to waste time like