Nightjar Slash Reversal
|Effect||Perform a spinning leap attack in any direction|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Nightjar Slash Reversal is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Combat Art "Nightjar Slash Reversal".
Perform a spinning leap attack that can quickly close or create distance from foes. This technique allows one to decide which direction to rotate in when performing Nightjar Slash.
Making use of both directions makes this both an offensive and a defensive skill.
How to Acquire Nightjar Slash Reversal
- Nightjar Slash Reversal requires 3 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Nightjar Slash Reversal Notes & Tips
- Nightjar Slash Reversal is a Combat Arts Skill
- It is best to think of Nightjar Slash, and the Reversal, as a combo starter or finisher. The leaping slash should only be used to close the gap, as upon contact with the target, players can perform sword combos or prosthetic tools with seamless transition after leaping in. The reversal slash should be used after a combo to get one final hit in, and to cartwheel away like a boss. This retreat almost always ends up dodging a counter-attack or stab/thrust from the enemy.
- Both the Nightjar Slash and Reversal do equal damage to vitality and posture, although one should note that this combat art does one lowest amounts of damage to either vitality or posture. This combat art is best use tactically to close the gap or dodge counter-attacks and thrusts. Relying on this combat art for damage would be a tremendous misuse of the art.