Mid-air Combat Arts
|Effect||Execute combat arts while mid-air|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Shinobi Arts|
Mid-air Combat Arts is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Shinobi Martial Art "Mid-air Combat Arts".
Allows one to perform Combat Arts while in mid-air.
Allows one to use combat arts after jumping to close with an enemy, or immediately after jumping a sweep attack.
How to Acquire Mid-air Combat Arts
- Mid-air Combat Arts requires 3 Skill Points
- Requires Mid-air Deflection and A Shinobi's Karma: Body.
- This can be found under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Mid-air Combat Arts Notes & Tips
- Mid-air Combat Arts is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Combat Arts such as Whirlwind Slash can be used while in mid-air