|Effect||Deliver a heavy, one-hit overhead sword strike|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
|Skill Tree||Ashina Arts|
Ichimonji(一文字, Straight Line) is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Ashina Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Ichimonji delivers a heavy, one-hit overhead sword strike.
Deals high Posture damage and also recovers one's own posture with a strong forward step.
Single-minded mastery of this technique is the heart of the Ashina style's strength. Once mastered, it can likely be improved.
How to Acquire Ichimonji
- Ichimonji requires 2 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Ashina Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Ichimonji Notes & Tips
- Ichimonji is a Combat Arts Skill
- Does good damage to both Vitality and Posture. Can be held for more power. The move has a slow windup and a fast strike. With the right timing it can catch opponents unguarded as they begin their own attacks. The stamina regeneration is also useful.
- Recovers 12% of maximum posture.
- Deals 1.12x health and 2x posture damage, 1.38x and 2.5x if charged.