Praying Strikes - Exorcism
|Effect||Adds a finishing attack to Praying Strikes|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Praying Strikes - Exorcism is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Combat Art "Praying Strikes - Exorcism". Adds a finishing attack to Praying Strikes.
Unleash a flurry of quick attacks, inflicting damage while preventing counterattack. Then, use a heavier blow using one's entire body to complete the combination. The senpou monks also used this technique as a way to purge themselves of worldly desires. However...
How to Acquire Praying Strikes - Exorcism
- Praying Strikes - Exorcism requires 3 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Praying Strikes - Exorcism Notes & Tips
- Stronger version of Praying Strikes, adding a third shoulder hit.
- Fast startup and can't be deflected by enemies makes it a very reliable Combat Arts with almost no drawbacks.
- All hits do decent posture damage on block, but the final shoulder hit deals massive posture if it's not blocked.
- Can be charged to attack with only the last shoulder hit, a great move to use if the enemy is recovering from whiffing an attack.
- Praying Strikes - Exorcism is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- Other notes...