|Effect||Improves the amount of sen obtained and improves item drop rates|
|Skill Type||Latent Skill|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Virtuous Deed is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Latent Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Latent Skill "Virtuous Deed". Improves the amount of sen obtained from enemies and improves item drop rates.
In the words of the High Priest of Senpou Temple...
"One should focus only on deeds of virtue and forego thoughts of attaining wealth."
How to Acquire Virtuous Deed
- Virtuous Deed requires 3 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Virtuous Deed Notes & Tips
- Virtuous Deed is a Latent Skill
- Increases Sen received from killing enemies by 10%
- Greatly increases the chance value of item discovery
- Loot quantity increased by up to x3 for common items
- Loot quantity remains at x1 for uncommon items, but can be increased towards up to x2 with the Sinister Burden active as well
- It seems like the gathering of Spirit Emblems is also affected by this Latent Skill, because using Mibu Balloon of Spirit has no potential effect when it was also active. Require to test without that Latent Skill active, please.