|Effect||Improves the amount of sen obtained and improves item drop rates|
|Skill Type||Latent Skill|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Virtuous Deed is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Latent Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Latent Skill "Virtuous Deed". Improves the amount of sen obtained from enemies and improves item drop rates.
In the words of the High Priest of Senpou Temple...
"One should focus only on deeds of virtue and forego thoughts of attaining wealth."
How to Acquire Virtuous Deed
- Virtuous Deed requires 3 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Virtuous Deed Notes & Tips
- Virtuous Deed is a Latent Skill
- Increases Sen received from killing enemies by 12.5%
- Greatly increases the chance value of item discovery
- Loot quantity increased by up to x3 for common items
- Loot quantity remains at x1 for uncommon items, but can be increased towards up to x2 with the Sinister Burden active as well
- It seems like the gathering of Spirit Emblems is also affected by this Latent Skill, because using Mibu Balloon of Spirit has no potential effect when it was also active. Require to test without that Latent Skill active, please.
- Specifically, increases Item Drop Rate by +50
- For item drop context, this is the same amount of discovery increase as is provided by the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring in Dark Souls II and III and by the Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot in Elden Ring. It is also the same amount of increase as is given by the Mibu Possession Balloon
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Total noob trap.
The below comment was meant for scrap Magnetite page - I can’t copy and paste - can someone move it by any chance?
Totally unnecessary especially in NG+ where you literally kill people with money. Meanwhile your first playthrough will be a grinding nightmare until endgame enemies show up. So if you want maxed out prosthetic weapons and rare items before end game for bosses make your choice, grind 9 skill points for hours or grind thousands of sen and rare materials for hours.
From Mid/Late game it's good to have Virtous Deed only without the 4 SP upgraded Most Virtous Deed.... I can confirm that because before having both of them seems to hardly drop any Items or S.Emblems... Now i only got Virtous Deed by itself the Sen amount if pretty good , but most importantly now i get S.emblem drops pretty much 99% after killing any enemy... pretty much guaranteed Semblem drops indeed... the Item Drops are also increased pretty much like 60% more chance without these Skills... i think Most Virtous Deed makes your Item drops pretty much 100% aswell. Some tougher enemies also drop more than 1 Emblems like 2 mostly often. Enemies that are medium hard to Posture break them. I really suggest this Virtous Deed Skill first when after u get Devotion cuz u will need Semblems if u are using many Prosthetics aswell as Combat Arts.
This is one of the best skills you can possibly get for the early/mid game. With this skill you can get divine confetti much much more frequently when killing blue samurai and you will get 2 or 3 at a time. Because you will get items/upgrade materials much faster, it will mean you can upgrade prosthetics quicker, buy expensive things faster, and not worry about losing your confetti supply when fighting apparitions. Getting the second version of this basically means you will be maxing out your upgrade materials storage and getting thousands of sen without even realising it. Now this is less useful in the late game, HOWEVER if you use Sen Throw it's going to be really useful and if you are like me an hate grinding this is great.
Is it worth it to get both virtuous deeds? I have 8 skill points now so I want to know if it´s worth the investment
Can anyone confirm if the Virtuous Deed skills also increase the drop rate for Spirit Emblems? These are the only skills I'm interested in from the Temple Arts tree but I don't know if a 9 point investment is worth it in the early game unless it helps me keep stocked up on emblems. Otherwise I'll wait on them for late game farming.
So what's the consensus on this thing? Worth it?
This says it’s a 10% buff but before taking it I got 96 sen from some guys and after I got 108. That’s a 12.5% increase exactly
Gives an extra 5 SEN per kill that drops SEN. What about item drop? Anyone know the numbers or %?
Haven’t gotten this yet but is it really only as much as this says, 5?