Fang and Blade
|Effect||Allows one to simultaneously attack with the Tool and Sword|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Fang and Blade is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Shinobi Martial Art "Fang and Blade".
After using certain Prosthetic Tools, this move allows one to attack with the Tool and Sword simultaneously, or provides a follow-up attack for the Tool.
Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Loaded Axe, Loaded Spear, Mist Raven
How to Acquire Fang and Blade
- Fang and Blade requires 2 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Fang and Blade Notes & Tips
- Fang and Blade is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Loaded Axe, Loaded Spear, Mist Raven
- Deals 1.12x health and 0.67x posture damage.