|Effect||From a sheathed stance, draw the blade at high speed.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
|Skill Tree||Ashina Arts|
Ashina Cross is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Ashina Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Combat Art "Ashina Cross". From a sheathed stance, draw the blade at high speed. Costs Spirit Emblems to use. Hold the stance to intercept at will. A secret technique of the Ashina style, devoted to the mastery of a swift kill.
Draws a cruciform cut in the blink of an eye; so fast it could sever the arm of Shura, or so boasts Isshin Ashina.
How to Acquire Ashina Cross
- Ashina Cross requires 5 Skill Points
- Requires Ichimonji: Double and Flowing Water
- This can be found under the Ashina Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Ashina Cross Notes & Tips
- Ashina Cross is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- Because it strikes fast, if timed correctly, this skill can be very useful against adversaries with small off-guard windows
- When activated, the two quick slashes cannot be interrupted by most enemies, and will cause decent posture damage
- Ashina Cross does one of the highest amounts of damage to vitality in the game, rivaled only by Dragon Flash, One Mind, and Mortal Draw