|Effect||Leap over and behind a Posture-broken enemy.|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Shinobi Arts|
Vault Over is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Shinobi Martial Art "Vault Over".
A Shinobi Martial Art that allows one to leap over and behind a Posture-broken enemy.
This Martial Arts technique allows the use of backstab Deathblows in the middle of a battle, even without using Stealth.
How to Acquire Vault Over
- Vault Over requires 2 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Shinobi Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Vault Over Notes & Tips
- Vault Over is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- It may seem useless early in the game, however there are skills obtained later in the game that can only be used after a backstab deathblow. This skill allows their use during combat.
- Can be used against a certain boss who is otherwise immune to damage in order to reposition yourself.