|Effect||Perform a spinning leap attack|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Nightjar Slash is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Combat Art "Nightjar Slash".
A spinning leap attack that can quickly close or create distance from foes. A technique of the Nightjar Clan, the Shinobi who serves Ashina.
The Nightjar use the weight of their massive shuriken to add force to the blow. The Shinobi Prosthetic is made of heavy steel and can be used in a similar capacity.
How to Acquire Nightjar Slash
- Nightjar Slash requires 2 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Nightjar Slash Notes & Tips
- Nightjar Slash is a Combat Arts Skill
- Performs a leaping slash that inflicts a slightly higher posture damage.
- Especially effective against Lady Butterfly.
- The forward flip that deals the slash attack counts as if Sekiro is in the air (as if he jumped). This means that if timed correctly (hard to do), you can evade Perilous sweep attacks with this combat art.