|Effect||Perform a high-speed cut from a sheathed stance|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
Dragon Flash is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
This skill is unlocked during gameplay rather than by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Combat Art that performs a high-speed cut from a sheathed stance. Charge to send out shockwaves. Costs Spirit Emblems to use.
In his younger years, Isshin was a devil with the sword, spending his days in pursuit of life-or-death combat. He often ruminated on how a cut should be made, but his blade always moved first.
How to Acquire Dragon Flash
- Dragon Flash is acquired after defeating Isshin, The Sword Saint (requires players to choose to Break the Iron Code when asked).
Dragon Flash Notes & Tips
- Dragon Flash can still be used if the player has less than 2 Spirit Emblems, but the attack will not produce shockwaves.
- Dragon Flash is a Combat Arts Skill.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 3 to 2.
- As the only long-ranged combat art in the game, Dragon Flash has a lot of pros. The initial strike and aftershock will stagger enemies and do high vitality damage as well. While One Mind is easier to acquire than Dragon Flash, it certainly is not easier to use than the latter. Dragon Flash is a charge sniping ability that does not require much in terms of situational advantage.
- Dragon Flash excels at dealing with beast-type enemies, as well as the Taro Troop members.