|Effect||Allows one to draw the power of the Tool into the sword and release its attack|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Projected Force (派生攻撃・放ち斬り) is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Shinobi Martial Art "Projected Force".
After using a certain Prosthetic Tool, allows one to draw the power of the Tool into the sword and release it in a forward direction.
The specific attack changes depending on the tool used.
How to Acquire Projected Force
- Projected Force requires 1 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Projected Force Notes & Tips
- Projected Force is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Loaded Umbrella, Finger Whistle
- When used with Loaded Umbrella, you will execute a cross slash using your sword and the umbrella (which is in a fan configuration)
- When used with Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella or Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella the slash will be buffed with the Divine Confetti effect or Fire damage respectively (but the projectile will not). Be aware that this will over-write and deactivate any weapon buffs you currently have, such as actual Divine Confetti, the Living Force skill, and Bestowal.
- When used with Finger Whistle, you will send out a sonic pulse. Enemies will investigate the location where the sonic pulse hits a surface for the cause of the sound (instead of your location). This pulse can be free aimed or targeted at an enemy that you are locked on to.