|Effect||Allows one to draw the power of the Tool into the sword and release its attack|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Projected Force is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Shinobi Martial Art "Projected Force".
After using a certain Prosthetic Tool, allows one to draw the power of the Tool into the sword and release it in a forward direction.
The specific attack changes depending on the tool used.
How to Acquire Projected Force
- Projected Force requires 1 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Projected Force Notes & Tips
- Projected Force is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Loaded Umbrella, Finger Whistle
- When used with Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella or Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella with imbue your sword with the Divine Confetti effect or Fire damage respectively. Be aware that this will over-write and deactivate any weapon buffs you currently have, such as actual Divine Confetti, the Living Force skill, and Bestowal.
- Other notes...