|Effect||Allows one to perform a spinning sword attack as they descend.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
|Skill Tree||Mushin Arts|
|Cost||2 Spirit Emblems|
Shadowfall is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Mushin Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires Combat Art "Shadowfall". An evolution of Shadowrush, this is a Secret Technique of the Ashina Mushin Compound Style.
After leaping into the skies with Shadowrush, allows one to perform a spinning sword attack as they descend. Pierce, fly, and then dive back down. Jumping off the enemy costs Spirit Emblems
How to Acquire Shadowfall
- Shadowfall requires 6 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Mushin Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Shadowfall Notes & Tips
- Shadowfall is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- Full combo deals 3.85x health and 2.8x posture damage.