|Spirit Emblem Cost||6|
|Effect||Turns the spraying blood of a victim into smoke|
|Skill Type||Ninjutsu Technique|
Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu is a technique in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is under the Ninjutsu Techniques. These can be unlocked and equipped by the player as they progress the game.
Only one Ninjutsu can be slotted at once, and they generally cost a number of Spirit Emblems to use. One example of Ninjutsu is the Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu, which allows the player to regain stealth after a Backstab Deathblow.
Ninjutsu technique that turns the spraying blood of a victim to smoke. Costs Spirit Emblems to use. Activated after a Backstab Deathblow.
The smokescreen allows one to retake the element of surprise.
Life or death struggle defines a shinobi, for whom a kill is a source of strength.
How to Acquire Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu
Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu Notes & Tips
- Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu is a Ninjutsu Technique, it is activated by killing an enemy with a backstab (either by sneaking up on them or via the Vault Over skill) and then pressing the attack button a second time when the button prompt appears.
- Bloodsmoke Ninjutsu costs 6 Spirit Emblem to use
- Does not work on Mini Bosses
- If used on a green gecko, will create a cloud of poison mist
- If used on a white gecko, will create a healing mist