|Effect||Unleash a flurry of quick attacks that inflict damage while preventing a counterattack.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Praying Strikes is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Combat Art "Praying Strikes".
Using successive elbow and arm strikes， unleash a flurry of quick attacks that inflict damage while preventing counterattack. The strikes are both martial art and a form of prayer.
"Without strength, one cannot defeat the enemies of Buddha..."
How to Acquire Praying Strikes
- Praying Strikes requires 2 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Praying Strikes Notes & Tips
- Fast startup and fast recovery makes this a very reliable Combat Arts with few risks involved.
- Deals decent posture on block and can't be deflected by enemies.
- Praying Strikes is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- Other notes...