Grappling Hook Attack
|Effect||Launch yourself at an enemy using the Grappling Hook|
|Skill Type||Shinobi Martial Arts|
|Skill Tree||Prosthetic Arts|
Grappling Hook Attack is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill that is under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires "Grappling Hook Attack" Shinobi Martial Art.
Uses the Grappling Hook to launch oneself at an enemy, and use that momentum to perform a rolling sword attack
The Shinobi Prosthetic is the perfect tool for combining movement and attack into one, ensuring no movement is wasted.
How to Acquire Grappling Hook Attack
- Grappling Hook Attack requires 1 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Prosthetic Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Grappling Hook Attack Notes & Tips
- Grappling Hook Attack is a Shinobi Martial Arts Skill
- Applicable Prosthetic Tools: Grappling Hook
- Useful against enemies that you are able to grapple to, allowing you to get multiple hits in whilst they are stunned etc.
- Other notes...