|Effect||Adds sword slashes and additional kicks to Senpou Leaping Kick.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
High Monk(奥義・仙峯寺菩薩脚, Secret Technique - Senpou Temple Bodhisattva Kick) is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Combat Art "High Monk". The Secret Technique of the Senpou Style, this adds sword slashes and additional kicks to Senpou Leaping Kick.
This technique has no form, and the attacks differ from person to person. For Wolf, it's only natural that he'd rely on Kusabimaru when performing the technique
How to Acquire High Monk
- High Monk requires 4 Skill Points (12 total, if counting skill requirements)
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
High Monk Notes & Tips
- High Monk is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- Using this technique can render most enemies wielding swords, and even minibosses, unable to attack during most of the moves of the combo, this can be used to pin them on a corner and force them into a defensive stance until they are able to counter-attack
- It is often innefective against oversized enemies (e.g. Taro Troops) and bosses (e.g. Guardian Ape), due to their low probability of getting stunned by Sekiro's attacks
- This Combat Art can be used against Sweeping attacks to cause major Posture damage(as of 1.02, the posture damage is getting reduced in 1.03).