Most Virtuous Deed
|Effect||Improves the amount of sen obtained and improves item drop rates|
|Skill Type||Latent Skill|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Most Virtuous Deed is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Latent Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the Latent Skill "Most Virtuous Deed".
How to Acquire Most Virtuous Deed
- Most Virtuous Deed requires 4 Skill Points
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Most Virtuous Deed Notes & Tips
- Most Virtuous Deed is a Latent Skill
- Most Virtuous Deed increases the amount of Sen obtained by killing enemies by 25%
- Increases Item Drop Rate by +75
- For item drop context, this is the same amount of discovery increase as is provided by the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +1 in Dark Souls II and III, and by the Silver Scarab talisman in Elden Ring
- It should be noted that these effects replace those of Virtuous Deed, not add to them