|Effect||Unleash repeated attacks, overwhelming enemies with flowing, dance-like movements.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
Floating Passage is a Skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Art Skill that is learned from a special text. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
Combat art that unleashes repeated attacks, overwhelming enemies with flowing, dance-like movements.
While an Ashina Combat Art, it was taught by an outsider, and as such is considered heretical.
The master for this technique crossed the Floating Passage and descended to Ashina.
Her name was Tomoe
How to Acquire Floating Passage
- Floating Passage requires no Skill Points. It is unlocked via the Floating Passage Text purchased from Pot Noble Harunaga for five Treasure Carp Scales.
Floating Passage Notes & Tips
- This is the combo attack used by Genichiro Ashina (a student of Tomoe's teachings) and certain enemies found in Fountainhead Palace
- Causes some vitality damage even when blocked.
- Of some use against many sword-wielding enemies and bosses if used as a counterattack; if the first hit lands, they must block the rest of the string as any attempts to counter will likely causes their attack to be interrupted (needs further testing, but definitely seems useful against the bosses fought in the Shura ending).
- Floating Passage is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill