Senpou Leaping Kicks
|Effect||Allows one to start an attack with a leaping kick.|
|Skill Type||Combat Arts|
|Skill Tree||Temple Arts|
Senpou Leaping Kicks is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Temple Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the "Senpou Leaping Kicks" Combat Art, where repeated attacks begin with a leaping kick. A combined anti-air counter and sweep attack counter, followed up with a combination of kicks.
A technique refined by the recluses of Senpou. According to their practices, mastery of the Leaping Kick proves one has attained true enlightenment.
How to acquire Senpou Leaping Kicks
- Senpou Leaping Kicks requires 3 Skill Points.
- This can be found under the Temple Arts Skill Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Senpou Leaping Kicks Notes & Tips
- Senpou Leaping Kicks is a Combat Arts Skill
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill
- This Combat Art can be used against Sweeping Attacks to cause major Posture damage.