Spiral Cloud Passage
|Skill Type||Combat Arts Skill|
|Skill Tree||Mushin Arts|
Spiral Cloud Passage is a skill in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this type of skill is a Combat Arts Skill that is under the Mushin Arts Skill Tree. Each Skill Tree consists of a variety of skills that are categorized as Combat Arts, Shinobi Martial Arts, and Latent Skills that will allow players to alter and customize Sekiro's overall effectiveness in combat and survivability.
These skills can be unlocked by spending gained Skill Points at a Sculptor's Idol.
Acquires the "Spiral Cloud Passage" Combat Art.
A sword technique that unleashes powerful shockwaves. Costs Spirit Emblems to use. Its namesake comes from a large eddy of distant cloud forming near the headwaters; the Fountainhead Spiral.
Tomoe would watch her young master as he gazed longingly at the coiling clouds. The sight meant everything to her.
How to Acquire Spiral Cloud Passage
- Spiral Cloud Passage requires 9 Skill Points, you have to have Floating Passage (not shown but it is required), Shadowrush and Ashina Cross to unlock it.
- This can be found under the Mushin Arts Tree and is unlocked by resting at a Sculptor's Idol.
Spiral Cloud Passage Notes & Tips
- Spiral Cloud Passage is a Combat Arts Skill.
- Players are only allowed to equip one Combat Arts Skill.
- After patch 1.03: the attacks cause vitality damage through block and can interrupt. Damage has been increased and costs only 3 emblems to execute the full combo.