Lazulite Sacred Flame
|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Lazulite Sacred Flame is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Lazulite Sacred Flame
- R2: Release a burst of purple flame in front of you, dealing damage to enemies.
- Hold R2: Releases an explosion of purple flame in front of you, dealing increased damage and propelling the user backwards.
- R2/Hold R2 + Hold R2 after initial blast: Releases a steady stream of purple flame which causes damage to enemies hit. Consumes additional spirit emblems over time.
- The Living Force skill allows you to wreath your sword in purple flame, giving a similar effect to Divine Confetti (see notes and tips below).
Where to find Lazulite Sacred Flame in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Flame Barrel
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Lazulite Sacred Flame Notes & Tips
- When combined with the Living Force skill, your sword becomes coated with purple flame and gains a similar anti-apparition buff as if you had used Divine Confetti. Unfortunately, this does not last as long as Divine Confetti and comes with a 3 Emblem-per-use cost, so is of debatable effectiveness, especially for such a lategame weapon (when Divine Confetti become purchasable in infinite amounts). Divine Confetti and/or the Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella are generally considered more useful and cost-effective means to deal with Apparition-type enemies for this reason.
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.