Lump of Fat Wax
Lump of Fat Wax is a special Upgrade Material in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Lump of Fat Wax is required for upgrading occultic Prosthetic Tools, and can be found in specific Locations or by defeating specific Enemies .
Lump of Fat Wax Usage
- Bring this material to The Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to upgrade occultic Prosthetic Tools
- 7 are needed for Lazulite Sacred Flame
- 6 are needed for Lazulite Shuriken
- 4 are needed for Golden Vortex
- 3 are needed for Phantom Kunai
- 4 are needed for Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella
- 4 are needed for Great Feather Mist Raven
- 5 are needed for Purple Fume Spark
Where to Find Lump of Fat Wax
- Dropped by Monks in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo, mainly unarmed Monks. Very low drop rate until you have killed Genichiro Ashina at the top of Ashina Tower.
- Dropped by the candle bearing crier in the Gun Fort
- Dropped by Palace Noble (Blue Garb) in the Fountainhead Palace.
- Ashina Depths - In the Hidden Forest next to Headless
- Ashina Depths - In the Hidden forest on the ledge after above the Mist Noble's house after defeating Tokujiro the Glutton.
- Mibu Village - past the pack of wolves, drop down the house and check the woodpile to find one.
- Rare drop by Interior Ministry Ninja in Mibu Village.
- Mibu Village - after defeating O'Rin of the Water, before crossing the bridge, you'll find one by the corner along the edge.
- Mibu Village - can be dropped by villagers. Best farmed with Virtuous Deed and/or ringing the Demon Bell.
- 3x can be acquired as a reward during Doujun's questline.
- 3x can be bought from Anayama the Peddler if Kotaro is sent to him.
Lump of Fat Wax Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 99 material
- Other notes...