Loaded Spear Thrust Type
|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Spear Thrust Type is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Loaded Spear Thrust Type
- Subsurface Treasure Carp can be killed easily by using a charged up Loaded Spear Thrust type Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
Where to find that Loaded Spear Thrust Type
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Spear
Loaded Spear Thrust Type Notes & Tips
- This upgrade requires 400 Sen and 5x Scrap Iron
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- Charged attack deals 1.42x health and 1.4x posture damage to most enemies, 1.9x and 3x to fat ones. Pulling back after is still 0.12x health damage.
For me it does not seem to rip out armor from enemies or the centipede from the guardian ape.
;) loaded thrust type ambush from behind