Spring-load Flame Vent
|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Spring-load Flame Vent is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Spring-load Flame Vent
- R2: Release a burst of flame in front of you, dealing fire damage and building up the "burn" status effect on any enemies hit.
- Hold R2: Releases an explosion of flame in front of you, dealing double health/burn damage and propelling the user backwards.
Where to find Spring-load Flame Vent in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Flame Vent
Spring-load Flame Vent Notes & Tips
- This upgrade requires 400 Sen, 3x Scrap Iron, and 4x Black Gunpowder
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
Spring-load Flame Vent Story & Lore
- Those with Red Eyes are dangerous, and filled with a rage that is difficult to control through the power of man alone. They do, however, fear the flame above all else. This loathing of flames is shared by the undead inhabitants of Mibu Village.
- Fear of flame is a recurring concept in FromSoftware titles and typically applies to Undead , Beasts , and Dark beings.
- Charged mode: usually deals 2.3x health damage, 8x burn status points.