Spring-load Flame Vent
|Spirit Emblem Cost||??|
Spring-load Flame Vent is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Spring-load Flame Vent
- R2: Release a burst of flame in front of you, dealing fire damage and building up the "burn" status effect on any enemies hit.
- Hold R2: Releases an explosion of flame in front of you, dealing increased fire/burn damage and propelling the user backwards.
Where to find Spring-load Flame Vent in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Flame Vent
Spring-load Flame Vent Notes & Tips
- This upgrade requires 400 Sen, 3x Scrap Iron, and 3x Black Gunpowder
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade