|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Shinobi Firecracker is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The Shinobi Firecracker is useful for startling beasts and enemies during battle.
How to use Shinobi Firecracker
- Use R2/RT to deploy Shinobi Firecrackers that stun enemies, make them vulnerable to any kind of attack. Particularly useful against animals and beasts, many of which have specific animations when frightened by the firecracker that leave them highly vulnerable.
- Following up the stun with high damage or high posture-breaking combat arts such as Ichimonji (that may otherwise prove difficult to land) is an effective tactic against a number of bosses and minibosses.
- Can used defensively to create breathing room to heal or apply buffs in combat against aggressive enemies.
- If used repeatedly against certain enemies (particularly beasts), will become less effective as the fight goes on (requires confirmation/further testing). After one use on such enemies you need to wait significant amount before you will be able to stagger them again.
- Combining this with Fistful of Ash will make some boss fights a lot easier (only Headless and Headless Ape are immune to stun effect).
Where to find Shinobi Firecracker in Sekiro
- You will need to obtain Robert's Firecrackers that can be purchased from the Battlefield Memorial Mob merchant.
- Location: Sold by the Battlefield Memorial Mob or Crow's Bed Memorial Mob merchant for 500 Sen in Ashina Outskirts.
Shinobi Firecracker Notes & Tips
- Give Robert's Firecrackers to the Sculptor for it to be upgraded into the Shinobi Firecracker Prosthetic Tool.
- This Prosthetic Tool (and all its subsequent upgrades) doesn't work against apparition-type enemies.
- These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Shinobi Prosthetic and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.