|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Flame Vent is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The Flame Vent discharges a fire blast that can inflict the Burn status on enemies. Particularly useful against red-eyed enemies.
How to use Flame Vent
- R2: Release a burst of flame in front of you, dealing fire damage and building up the "burn" status effect on any enemies hit.
- Upgrades: Spring-load Flame Vent, Okinaga's Flame Vent, Lazulite Sacred Flame
Where to find Flame Vent in Sekiro
- You will need to obtain the Flame Barrel material that is inside a campfire.
- Location: Inside the campfire that is surrounded by enemies, near the "Estate Path" Idol in Hirata Estate
Flame Vent Notes & Tips
- Give the Flame Barrel to the Sculptor for it to be upgraded into the Flame Vent.
- Besides being useful against the Chained Ogre mini-boss, this prosthetic tool is also extremely effective against enemies with flammable straw/chaff overcoats, requiring only one use of the tool to inflict the burn effect. These enemies include cannoneers and certain samurai with aforementioned overcoats. The gun-wielding mini-bosses (Snake-Eyes Shirahagi and Shirafuji) are an exception - requiring 2 hits from the prosthetic to trigger the burn effect despite wearing the straw overcoats.
- These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.