Sculptor's Idols are the Checkpoints of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Much like Bonfires worked in Dark Souls and Lamps in Bloodborne, idols are found and unlocked throughout the world. Resting at a Sculptors's Idol will replenish the player's White Spirit Emblem inventory up to the capacity of 15 if they have any in storage.
Sculptor's Idols in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Pray at a sculptor's idol to Rest. The last Sculptor's Idol you rested at acts as a checkpoint.
- Sit at the idol to activate it and restore your health.
- As you are restored, any White Spirit Emblems you have in storage will be returned to your inventory, up to a cap of 15.
- Use Skillpoints to unlock Skills and Skill Trees.
- Upgrade your HP and Posture Gauge with Prayer Beads
Locations of the Idols
- Ashina Castle Grounds